A high level of measurement expertise
Titanobel’s Quality Management System has ISO 9001: 2015 certification (issued by AFNOR Certification, number 1996/6457).
This certification covers the following activities:
- Development, manufacture, supply, storage, distribution and application of pyrotechnic products, bulk explosives and explosives in cartridges using both fixed and mobile units,
- Provision of related services, including trading in explosive products, initiation accessories and related equipment, training courses, pyrotechnic tests and analyses, and maintaining and calibrating monitoring devices,
- Preparing and conducting blasting operations (mining) including drilling and related technical services,
- Selling technology and know-how concerning manufacturing explosives, including the granting of licenses and related services.
The Vonges Pyrotechnics Test Center (CESPy.V) has COFRAC accreditation in accordance with standard NF EN ISO/CEI 17025 and COFRAC implementation rules, under number 1-1671 for porosity tests (oil retention) and detonability for ammonium nitrates.
This ISO 9001: 2008 certification and the COFRAC accreditation recognize Titanobel’s determination to achieve continuous improvement as part of a process and the activities concerned illustrate the need to always investigate methods to provide better responses to our customers’ expectations.
This system ensures that Titanobel can advise its customers on an ongoing basis so that they will have access to the best techniques and the best products necessary to fulfil their needs and enable them to optimize their mining operations.
Titanobel also insists on offering our customers high-performance service and product availability solutions, as part of strong local relations that require a high level of responsiveness and strict compliance with the regulations.
This commitment, formalized in Titanobel’s Quality policy involves an ongoing approach to improvement based in particular on the following:
- Maintaining a high level of skills and technical sophistication within the Titanobel workforce, without which the product and service offer would not match its customers’ needs.
- Strict financial management including cost control in order to guarantee the company’s profitability and the long-term viability of our relations with customers and suppliers.
- Reinforcing team spirit within all departments, as part of maintaining and improving consistency in our Safety Management and Quality Management Systems.