In our capacity as a manufacturer, distributor, carrier and user of industrial explosives, Titanobel ensures compliance to all regulatory requirements relating to Workplace Health and Safety, de Preventing Harm to the Environment, de Security and Quality via its policies and management systems.
These policies and management systems are applied worldwide and Titanobel always strives to employ best-practice methods and standards in addition to all local legal and regulatory obligations. By ensuring the application of these systems, Titanobel ensures compliance with all legal, regulatory, and internal policies across the world.
Titanobel’s commitment is ensured by the use of various platforms. These include:
- Promoting transparent safety and security communication in order to create the conditions for open dialogue based on trust with our partners and our public (clients, administrative bodies, employees, etc.)
- Facilitating continuous training of Titanobel’s workforce
- Using feedback on an ongoing basis as a tool for progress in order to prevent accidents, incidents, hazardous situations, etc.
- Regularly testing and constantly improving our management tools for emergency situations and the ability of Titanobel’s workforce to deal with these situations through regular exercises and field audits applied at every level of line management
- Developing our lines of business with an ongoing emphasis on reducing potential risks at source by sizing and positioning our installations in such a way as to control their impact on the environment, and guarantee their safety, whilst at the same time ensuring their long-term viability
- Developing Research and Development programs in order to optimize the safe use of explosive products and reduce their impact on the environment.